Plymouth’s Premier accommodation on the waterside
There is a myriad of reasons why Plymouth makes the ultimate getaway, offering a combination of countryside, seaside and city life. The Royal William Yard is a world class development, located on an outstanding waterfront site on Plymouth Sound with one of the finest collections of maritime buildings.
From the high street favourites at Drake’s Circus to the alternative backstreets of the Barbican, Plymouth is overwhelmed with places to shop.
Drake’s Wharf holiday apartments in Plymouth are beautifully designed, with state of the art modern kitchens and bathrooms. They are well equipped with everything for today’s holidaymaker to relax and unwind, a business break, or to entertain guests.
For the ultimate getaway, come and see Plymouth to experience the rich combination of maritime heritage surrounded by the natural beauty of Dartmoor, South Hams and Cornwall.
We also offer corporate lets of any length of time for those who prefer the space and extra facilities of an apartment to a hotel bedroom.
Offering a great alternative to a hotel bedroom, come and experience the spacious, well equipped and private accommodation in one of the finest locations in the South West.
Devon is now ‘the food county’ according to top chef Michael Caines, with the Royal William Yard being the foodie centre of Plymouth! Enjoy popular favourites such as Le Bistrot Pierre, Wagamamas and Las Iguanas on your doorstep, before heading out for a show!
Drakes WharF AMENITIES
- Complementary drinks: Tea, coffee, hot chocolate, fresh milk, sugar, biscuits, salt and pepper
- Bed linen and towels
- Central heating
- Complementary toiletries: Hand soap, handwash, shampoo/body wash, conditioner, wc rolls
- Cot and high chair on request
- Entertainment: TV, DVD/Bluray, books, games and DVDs
- Free wifi
- Hoover on request
- Intercom entry
- Iron and ironing board
- Kitchen Essentials: tea towels, J cloth, scourer, detergent, dishwasher tabs, washing tabs, binbags, crockery, cutlery, pots and pans
- Lift – Some steps to apartment
- Luggage storage
- Meet and greet
- No smoking
- Reserved parking (STA) – £7.50 per night
- Self check in/out