Terms and Conditions
1) The accommodation shall be used ONLY by the persons listed on the booking form and must not be sub-let.
2 Parties and noise disturbances are not permitted at any time to ensure the quiet enjoyment of other guests and residents. Young non-family groups may be asked for details of their party and purpose of visit and the owners reserve the right to decline booking requests at their absolute discretion. The security deposit where held will not be charged unless these terms are breached with disturbances and/or damages. Guests may be asked to leave without notice or refund.
3 All reservations commence and terminate at the stated times on the day of arrival and on the day of departure.Should guests not leave the property by the due time and date shown on the booking they will be liable for late check out fees, any extra accommodation costs and any monies lost by the loss of any future bookings.
4) In the event of a cancellation this must be notified immediately it is known to the booker and the reason given. The hirer will be held responsible for the full amount of the booking unless the accommodation is re-let and the same terms obtained, in which case up to the whole amount of the monies received may be refunded. No shows are regarded as cancellations.
5) If for any reason the booked accommodation is not available, liability shall be limited to a full refund of the monies paid to the proprietors.
6) No smoking or pets allowed unless specifically stated in designated apartments.
7) When you submit a booking via our online reservation system you will receive an automatically generated booking summary by email to the email address you provide in the booking form. This does not form a contract between us. A contract shall only arise when your booking is subsequently confirmed in writing via a letter of confirmation sent to you by email or post.
8) There are two types of booking available:
- Non refundable – the deposit payment secures the booking and the balance is due 60 days before arrival. Please note that a booking is not completed until you have our confirmation. Deposits are not refundable.
- Free Cancellation available as an option with free cancellation up to 14 days before arrival including the deposit.
9) If Plumlocations for exceptional reasons, have to make changes to bookings, it will be to an equivalent apartment or a full refund will be given.
10) The Proprietors shall not be liable to any person for personal injury or loss of or damage to property however caused or sustained.
11) The occupants undertake to keep the premises, furniture and fittings, etc., in a clean and tidy condition and so leave them and make good or pay for any excess cleaning, articles of furniture, fixtures or fittings broken, lost or damaged or destroyed during their occupation including unreturned keys and cards.
12) If you have cause for complaint whilst on holiday, this must be brought to the attention of the Housekeeping Manager or proprietors immediately so that action can be taken to rectify the problem. Unless there is a valid reason why you failed to report your complaint promptly, Plumlocations will not be liable for those complaints.
13) Breaches of these terms and conditions can be charged a fair amount for the recovery of damages and a minimum cost of £50 per person.
*Plumlocations is the trading name of Astor House and 1 Elliot Terrace (owner Plumlocations Ltd), Heart of Old Town Nice and Beach Villa Puglia (owners SJ and CL Mittler), Trinity Mews (owner S Mittler) and Drakes Wharf (owner C Mittler) all of Yarde Paignton Rd Stoke Gabriel TQ9 6SJ.