TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR INSTAGRAM GIVEAWAY COMPETITION – 2 NIGHT WEEKEND BREAK BY THE SEA
The Competition runs from 10am 7/7/2020 and closes on 5pm 12/7/2020 (the “Closing Date”). It is open to viewers of any age and resident in the UK. The winners will be chosen at random by Plumlocations from all entries received. Plumlocations selection will be final.
Prize: there will be one winner of the Competition 6pm 12/7/2020. The prize will be:
A free 2-night break in any Plumlocations UK property (dates and apartment subject to availability) between September 1st and December 23rd 2020.
Winners will be notified within 1 day after the Closing Date using the email address, account details or phone number provided with the competition entry.
The Promoter of this competition is Plumlocations Ltd
By entering the Competition and submitting a Competition entry, each entrant unconditionally accepts and agrees to comply with these terms and conditions and the Terms and Conditions at (www.plumlocations.net/ (“Rules”), and agrees to be bound by the Promoter’s decisions in respect of the interpretation of these Rules and otherwise in relation to the Competition. Entrants who do not comply with the Rules will not be eligible to win the Prize. Please read the Rules carefully before you enter the Competition.
4.Entering the Competition
In order to enter the Competition, entrants will need to visit the competition on Plumlocations_official Instagram post. Entrants will need to like Plumlocations_official account, like the post and nominate either themselves or someone else. The nominee must be in the Government approved Critical Worker list.
All Competition entries must be received by the Promoter no later than the time and date specified above as the Closing Date. All Competition entries received after the Closing Date are automatically disqualified. No Purchase is necessary to participate in the Competition. The Promoter will not accept responsibility for Competition entries that are lost, mislaid, damaged or delayed, regardless of cause, including, for example, as a result of any equipment failure, technical malfunction, systems, satellite, network, server, computer hardware or software failure of any kind.
The Competition is open to residents of the United Kingdom only. Entrants must be over 18 years old. In entering the Competition, you confirm that you are eligible to do so and eligible to claim the Prize you may win. The Promoter may require you to provide proof that you are eligible to enter the Competition. You may enter more than once with different nominations. Early, late or incomplete entries will be disqualified. The Competition is not open to employees, contractors or immediate family members of the Promoter or any of its holding or subsidiary companies. The Promoter will not accept Competition entries that are automatically generated by computer, completed by third parties or in bulk, illegible, have been altered, reconstructed, forged or tampered with or incomplete. In the event of a dispute regarding the identity of the person submitting an entry, the entry will be deemed to be submitted by the person in whose name the e-mail account associated with the entry is registered on the date the entry is submitted.
Nominations must be of Critical Workers. Please see list below for criteria:
Critical workers LIST
People whose work is critical to the coronavirus (COVID-19) response include those who work in health and social care and in other key sectors outlined below.
Health and social care
This includes, but is not limited to, doctors, nurses, midwives, paramedics, social workers, care workers, and other frontline health and social care staff including volunteers; the support and specialist staff required to maintain the UK’s health and social care sector; those working as part of the health and social care supply chain, including producers and distributors of medicines and medical and personal protective equipment.
Education and childcare
- support and teaching staff
- social workers
- specialist education professionals who must remain active during the coronavirus (COVID-19) response to deliver this approach
Key public services
- those essential to the running of the justice system
- religious staff
- charities and workers delivering key frontline services
- those responsible for the management of the deceased
- journalists and broadcasters who are providing public service broadcasting
Local and national government
This only includes:
- those administrative occupations essential to the effective delivery of the coronavirus (COVID-19) response
- or delivering essential public services, such as the payment of benefits, including in government agencies and arms length bodies
Food and other necessary goods
This includes those involved in food:
- sale and delivery
- as well as those essential to the provision of other key goods (for example hygienic and veterinary medicines)
Public safety and national security
- police and support staff
Ministry of Defence civilians
- contractor and armed forces personnel (those critical to the delivery of key defence and national security outputs and essential to the response to the coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak)
- fire and rescue service employees (including support staff)
National Crime Agency staff
- those maintaining border security, prison and probation staff and other national security roles, including those overseas
- This includes those who will keep the air, water, road and rail passenger and freight transport modes operating during the coronavirus (COVID-19) response, including those working on transport systems through which supply chains pass.
Utilities, communication and financial services
- staff needed for essential financial services provision (including but not limited to workers in banks, building societies and financial market infrastructure)
- the oil, gas, electricity and water sectors (including sewerage)
- information technology and data infrastructure sector and primary industry supplies to continue during the coronavirus (COVID-19) response
- key staff working in the civil nuclear, chemicals, telecommunications (including but not limited to network operations, field engineering, call centre staff, IT and data infrastructure, 999 and 111 critical services)
- postal services and delivery
- payments providers
- waste disposal sectors
No cash or credit alternative or substitution is available and the Prize is not transferable or negotiable. All winners are solely responsible for any and all taxes and/or fees as well as all additional costs such as travel and food expenditure that may be incurred in connection with the Prize.
The Promoter will make all reasonable efforts to contact the Prize winner. If a Competition Winner (or their parent/legal guardian) does not claim the Prize within 3 days of being informed of winning by Promoter, he/she will automatically forgo their right to claim the Prize and Promoter reserves the right to select another Competition winner in accordance with these Rules.
Neither Promoter nor its officers, directors, employees, agents, successors, or assigns shall be liable for any warranty, costs, damage, injury, or any other claims incurred as a result of any winner’s use of a Prize. Promoter is not liable for any loss arising out of or in connection with any competition promoted by Promoter.
The Competition is null and void in any jurisdiction where it is prohibited by law.
The Promoter takes reasonable care to ensure that the Prizes are as described in these Rules. However, all Prizes are subject to availability and we may replace, substitute or amend any prize with another product of similar or equivalent value.
7.Use of Personal Information
If there is any reason to believe that there has been a breach of these Rules, the Promoter may, at its sole discretion, reserve the right to exclude you from participating in the Competition.
The Promoter reserves the right to hold void, suspend, cancel, or amend the Prize and/or Competition where it becomes necessary to do so in its sole discretion and without prior notice.
These terms and conditions shall be governed by English law, and the parties submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
The winner will be asked to engage in promotional activity.
If you have any queries about the Competition please email: email@example.comBack