We will endeavour to do our best to make your stay as relaxing and comfortable as possible. We do ask that guests respect the other guests’ needs at all times and there are some strict rules below to help achieve this.
1) The accommodation shall be used only by the persons listed on the booking form and must not be sub-let.
2) Parties and noise disturbances are not permitted at any time to ensure the quiet enjoyment of other guests and residents. Non family groups may be asked for details of their party and purpose of visit and the owners reserve the right to decline booking requests at their absolute discretion. A security deposit will be required for single gender and/or younger group. The security deposit where held will not be charged unless these terms are breached with disturbances and/or damages.
3) Smoking is strictly prohibited within the building.
4) Pets are only permitted in the designated apartments.
5) Please treat staff with respect, at all times.
6) The occupants undertake to keep the premises, furniture and fittings etc in a clean and tidy condition and so leave them and make good or pay for any excess cleaning, articles of furniture, fixtures or fittings broken, lost or damaged or destroyed during their occupation including unreturned keys.
7) In the event of any breaches to any of any of the above terms, you will be subject to a minimum charge of £50 per person or the value of any damage or breakage whichever is higher. Guests in breach of these terms may be asked to leave without refund at the discretion of management.
8) All reservations commence and terminate at the stated times on the day of arrival and on the day of departure. Late check out or early check in fees may be charged hourly at £20 per hour up until 3 hours, after this time the daily charge for the apartment will apply.
9) In the event of a cancellation this must be notified immediately it is known to the booker and the reason given. The hirer will be held responsible for the full amount of the booking unless the accommodation is re-let and the same terms obtained, in which case up to the whole amount of the monies received may be refunded. No shows are regarded as cancellations and are not refundable.
10) The deposit payment secures the booking and the balance is due on the date stated in your confirmation letter. Please note that a booking is not completed until you have received confirmation.
If booking direct there are two booking options available – Non Refundable and Free Cancellation. Non refundable bookings require a deposit on booking with the balance due 60 days before arrival and neither payment is refundable. Free cancellation bookings also require a deposit on booking with the balance due two weeks before arrival and both payments are refundable if cancelled before the final payment is due. Furthermore we are able to offer free cancellation up to the day before arrival if government Covid-19 restrictions prevent your stay being taken (excludes illness or self isolation). NB If you have paid a booking agent no payment is due here unless extras are booked.
11) When a booking is made via an online travel agent (such as Booking.com, Expedia, Airbnb etc), the reservation system will automatically generate a booking summary to be emailed. This does not form a contract between us. A contract shall only arise when your booking is subsequently confirmed by ourselves by email.
12) If for any reason the booked accommodation is not available or changes are made to a booking, Plumlocations will endeavour to provide equivalent or better accommodation. Liability if any shall be limited to a full refund of the monies paid.
13) Plumlocations shall not be liable to any person for injury/illness or loss of damage to property however caused or sustained.
14) If you have cause for complaint whilst on holiday, this must be brought to the attention of the Housekeeping Manager or staff immediately so that action can be taken to rectify the problem. Unless there is a valid reason why you failed to report your complaint promptly, Plumlocations will not be liable for those complaints.
*Plumlocations is the trading name of Astor House and 1 Elliot Terrace (owner Plumlocations Ltd), Heart of Old Town Nice and Beach Villa Puglia (owners SJ and CL Mittler), Trinity Mews (owner S Mittler) and Drakes Wharf (owner C Mittler) all of Yarde Paignton Rd Stoke Gabriel TQ9 6SJ.