Covid 19 Special Measures
In light of the current situation surrounding the COVID-19 coronavirus, we feel it is important to let all our guests know what extra measures we are taking to protect yourselves and our staff and help try to combat the spread of this within the work place.
We would ask all our guests to respect the guidelines at all times too.
- Social distancing of at least 2m will be maintained at all times between all guests and staff
- Guests are asked not to approach staff on site but contact them by phone message
- Housekeepers will be using anti-bacterial spray and/or anti-bacterial wipes for use on hard surfaces
- We have implemented increased cleaning of communal areas – paying particular attention to door handles and handrails
- Housekeepers have been issued with latex gloves to be worn at all times and changed regularly
- We use the colour coded universal cleaning system, cloths are bagged from each apartment to prevent cross contamination
- We have implemented methodical cleaning of all light switches, pulls, taps, door handles, door frames
- Following changeover clean – a window will be left ajar to enable fresh flow of air
- UHT milk may be left as replacement where fresh milk is hard to source/not available
- We will keep our distance (2m) from guests if we see you in communal areas and would ask you to please do the same with our staff
- Interim cleaning during guest stays is suspended; clean linen/towels will be left at the door for stays of over 1 week
We are monitoring and reviewing the situation on a daily basis and, if needed, implementing any changes that are required to ensure maximum hygiene and safety.